Monday, July 30, 2012

What's in a Name?


I get a great deal of satisfaction from giving names to the yarns I spin.  Here is a picture of some of the yarns that I’ll have for sale at my trunk show this weekend.


The trunk show is at Wool & Honey,  a yarn shop in Cedar, Michigan.  On Friday, August 3, there will be a reception with wine and treats, 5-9pm.  The trunk show will continue on Saturday, August 4, 10am-4pm.  I’ll be there both days.

Oh.  The names:

Cabaret, Fruit Heaven, Yowzah!, Pearls & Mink, Omena Bay, Copper Harbor, Berries & Cream, Superior Waves, Leland Lemonade, Black Willow Pond, Sheherazade, Morning Mist at Otter Creek, Bollywood, Box o’ Chocolates, Glen Arbor Breeze, Right This Way, Right That Way, Sand Dune Daydreams, Peppercorn, and Curly Girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment