Also, on Friday evening, the film TheTrue Cost will be shown. This is a documentary about the global impact of the fashion industry on people and the environment. Following the film there will be a panel discussion. Panelists include:
- Jasmine Lace Petrie, fiber artist and upcycler
- Nancy McRay, weaver and pattern designer
- Brad Kik, Crosshatch
- Yana Dee, retailer and clothing designer
- Petra Novella, assistant to Yana Dee
- Lori Evesque, Michigan Fiber Coalition
The autumn colors are continuing to unfold. Now is a perfect time to visit this corner of Michigan for the color and the fiber!