Thursday, May 12, 2011

Peaches and Dream


Finally. I get to open the jar of peaches (Canadian Harmony variety).


Last fall, Lois Robbins gave me one jar of apple butter, one jar of peach preserves, and one jar of peaches. She said the apple butter and preserves were intended to nourish me as I wrote up the pattern for the “Dream Shawl”, but I could only open the jar of peaches after I’d actually finished writing the pattern.

Well, today, I picked up 15 copies of the pattern at Staples. So, I get to open the jar of peaches!

I am not particularly timely in writing up my knitting patterns. (Hey, I do get other things done.) This shawl pattern has been a long time in the making, and I’ve been nudged by a number of people to Get It Done. This pattern will be making its debut at the Spring Fiber Fling in Pickford, Michigan this weekend. Lois is one of the organizers of this event.

Here’s a picture of the shawl in question.


I call it the “Dream Shawl” because the pattern for it came to me in a dream. How awesome is that!?

If you would like to buy this pattern, contact me by email:
atyler@centurytel.net

The price is $12 plus first class postage.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy peaches!! I made Strawberry Jalepeno Jam recently that I canned with my mom!

    Congrats on finishing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete