Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bubbles Progress


The latest meeting of the Bubbles Brigade (see blog post February 3, 2011
) was at my house. Wine was served, but not the sparkly type. Significant progress has been made by a select few Brigade members; I am not among that select few.

Sylvia leads the Brigade. She’s now up to the last 6-inch section of her scarf.


Carol is a close second. Her work looks so neat and tidy.


Joan finished her first bubble at this meeting.


I…well…I have let my bubbles stall at the swatch stage. Instead of knitting with my Brigade sisters, I spun. Hey! I’m trying to get samples ready for some upcoming teaching. My swatch is pitiful. Pitiful!


To compensate for my lack of scarf bubbles, let me show you my bubbly shower curtain.


It counts for something, doesn’t it?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to learn that method of knitting, that looks so neat with two different colors on it like that!

    ReplyDelete